Prepare your application
- Apply for a DigiD if you do not have a DigiD yet. You can do so on digid.nl.
- If you have an employer: please collect the documents that you have drawn up together with your employer or the occupational health and safety service. This set of documents will form your rehabilitation report:
- the problem analysis or analyses of the company doctor;
- the Action Plan;
- the First-Year Evaluation and the Final Evaluation.
Apply for an invalidity benefit
- Submit your online application for an invalidity benefit.
- If you have an employer: please send all the documents of your rehabilitation report to:
P.O. Box 69254
1060 CH Amsterdam
Assessment of your application
- You will have an interview with a UWV medical adviser.
- If the medical adviser thinks that you are still (partially) able to work, you will also have an interview with the vocational rehabilitation advisor.
Decision on your application
- You will receive a letter informing you of our decision. This letter tells you whether you are entitled to an invalidity benefit.
- If you are entitled to an invalidity benefit, the letter will also tell you the amount of your benefit and the type of benefit that you will receive:
- WGA benefit: if you are still able to work (in the future) and can earn a maximum of 65% of your former wages.
- IVA benefit: if it is very likely that you will be able to work now and in the future.